Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer Reading

Be A Smart Cookie!  Read, read, read this summer!  Connect with books this summer through ebooks on an IPad or a Kindle, visit the public library and the bookstore, listen to books-on-tape while riding in the car, or promote family involvement and read books together.  There are many free resources to help you keep on reading task this summer.  Mrs. Webber and I have constructed a long list of reading sites with links, ideas about reading activities, and author sites to enjoy. 

Click on the summer reading tab at the top of this blogspot
 and read about summer reading.

Oh, and by the way, DO NOT READ FOR A.R. THIS SUMMER!  Read about it on the summer reading page.

Follow this blog by submitting your email address, and you may win a summer reading PRIZE!  Last summer, I gave away 4 gift certificates to Barnes and Noble.  This summer I will be giving away MORE prizes so follow the blog!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication this year!